The Analytical Center JurFem is a department of the UWLA. The main aim of the Analytical Center Jurfem is conducting research on the adherence to the principles of gender equality and non-discrimination on the basis of sex in the public authorities activities. Analytical Center provides expert support for institutional changes in Ukraine.
The Analytical Center JurFem cooperates closely with the Government Commissioner of gender policy, the parliament association “Equal Opportunities”, deputies and other public authorities, as well as nongovernmental organizations, including other think tanks
You can find all the materials by the Analytical Center Jurfem at this link.
Read our new article on the gender aspect of childcare leave here.
The main tasks of the Analytical Center JurFem are:
- conducting a gender-legal analysis of regulations and their impact on the protection of women’s rights in Ukraine;
- conducting gender-based analysis of draft legal acts, as well as their impact on the protection of women’s rights in Ukraine;
- monitoring and gender analysis of court practices;
- monitoring and gender analysis of law enforcement activities;
- advocacy for women’s rights and interests;
- conducting a study on the protection of women’s rights in Ukraine;
- promoting the institutional development of public authorities on the basis of gender equality and non-discrimination on the basis of sex.